6.01.2011

What-What, Chicken Butt?

Have you noticed a new/old trend in decorating/crafting?

CHICKEN WIRE.

You know I have a problem when I have a deep need to run to the hardware store in search of chicken wire.

But look at all these gorgeous projects that people are creating with chicken wire. (click on the picture to go to the link)
Chalk board paint & chicken wire - A Diamond in the Stuff

Gorgeous - from Liz Marie 
Adore the colors - Lemonad Making Mamma


Recycling - House of Smith's

And I'm thinking a little chicken wire would be perfect for me to make one of these
Capiz Chandelier from Freshly Picked

for the family room near the fireplae. 

Who wants to go buy chicken wire with me?

2 comments:

DecorandtheDog said...

Love your post title! I'm liking the chicken wire as well.

Cute blog!!

Cindy @The Flipping Couple said...

Haha! When I see "chicken wire" I think of tearing out plaster walls and uttering not-so-kind words when I find chicken wire inside the plaster. Your photos might just sway me to think about prettier things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails