6.28.2011

Summer Lounging

Last year for my 30th birthday all I wanted was a hammock. And I love my hammock!

It's great for relaxing. I love to read in it. And it fits two people. 

But it's not great for sunbathing. So with $40 in supplies and some plans from Ana White, I spent a Saturday morning making my lounger. 



It went together fairly quickly - I spent Friday evening making all the cuts, so Saturday morning I woke up and had half of it built before the Mister even woke up! 





Note of caution: Pale white skin that hasn't seen the sun in over 9 months should not be exposed to intense sun without sunscreen! Ouch! I learned my lesson with a bright red sunburn on my back. 

Now I just need to find an inexpensive cushion. 

Linking here.

1 comment:

Mrs. Chic said...

WOW - you rock, it looks so GOOD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails