6.29.2011

Jars and Numbers

Lately its all in the details for me. Especially jars and numbers

Remember my dresser re-do with numbers?



Well there are pillows to match. I snagged some sale fabric at Joanns, sew some simple slipcover pillow covers, but they needed a little something-something. So of course, they got numbered.

There's one thing for sure - we'll know if something goes missing in our home since everything is numbered! 

I also added this little detail to the bathroom remodel project. Courtesy of Liz Galvan.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Now I have storage in my tiny bathroom!


These go nicely with the millions of other jars laying around my house



6 comments:

Molly said...

I really like this idea. I love jars and am trying to find some uses but this is just perfect! what is the name of the thingy you wrapped around the glass jar (and then attached to the wood)??

Erin said...

Hi Molly - Thanks for stopping by. The rings can be found at a home improvement store in the ducting section. They are duct clamps - the little screw on the metal circle tightens and loosens when you turn it. Works great!

Molly said...

Thanks. I knew that I recognized them but couldn't quite place it. :)

Mrs. Chic said...

Oh I really like the jar storage idea! Our bathroom could so use this idea! love it!

DecorandtheDog said...

Oooo, the jar storage idea is cute!

Thanks for commenting on the ol' blog the other day! It's nice to know who's out there!!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love love love the jars for storage. Now I kinda want one in our bathroom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails