5.19.2011

Thrifting

Fellow Coloradan, Emily over at Imperfect shared her home project list today. While I also keep a varying list of projects to do around the house - including things that may never get accomplished - I've also come up with a new "thrifting" list. A list of the things that I need to remember to keep an eye out for whenever I'm thrifting.

Pie Tins so I can make a PB knock-off tiered organizer found here at Mary Janes & Galoshes

Mason Jars so I can make these lovely outdoor lanterns found at Chez Beeper Bebe

Funky frames so I can make a jewelry organizer like the one on Cat on a Limb

An old chair that I can bring back to life to live in my kitchen. Yes, you heard me right - my kitchen. I need a place to sit and read while stuff is cooking, but I need to be close by to monitor. (yes, we have an old house with a non-open floor plan). I like what Michelle did with the yellow chevron at Decor and the Dog. 

Varying sized mirrors to make a mirror collage like on Style at Home.

Vintage desk lamps like these on etsy for the living room side tables.

A wire basket so I can make this for our basement near the fireplace - from B.E. Interiors.


That's my thrifting list! Mostly so I can remember what I'm actually looking for when I go thrifting. Half the time I walk in and get so engrossed in all the treasures that I forget what I'm really looking for!

What's on your list for thrifting?

1 comment:

over stock lighting said...

I like the vintage lamp. It will be a welcome addition to any home. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails