5.20.2011

Goodwill Jackpot

After work yesterday, I decided to head on down to my local Goodwill for some rainy afternoon fun. And boy, did I have fun!

Check out all the fun treasures that I stumbled upon. I'll share my goodwill find vs. what was on my wish list from a retailer.

Silver bowl


World Market - turtle tray $8


My Silver flower bowl - $2

Wine Decanter
Pier 1 - $18


My Wine Decanter - $3
Large Trifle Bowl



Pier 1 - $12



My Triffle - $5

White Vase
Z Gallerie - $20

Jonathan Adler - $40

Mine - Shopped at home and added paint!

And the creme de la creme - a bread maker! I'm making dough as I write this. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow! Nothing beats the smell of rising bread dough.  


Oh, what a fun day at Goodwill!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails