12.07.2010

The ultimate in DIY

I have a special event coming up very soon that requires me to look fancy and put my hair up for a little celebration! I have my dress, I have my shoes. Now the question remains - What to do with my hair?

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I have the simplest hair care regime. Wash. Dry and Go. No styling. No product. No fuss. So when it comes to "special occassion" hair, I sometimes freak out. Especially since we will be in a location that I can't just head on down to my favorite hairstylist for a quick updo.

I have to do it myself. Scary. So here are some pictures that I've come up with that I like. Now to see if I can recreate the look for the big night.

Looks so effortless. But I know better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails