12.23.2010

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe its already here - I mean, where did December go?!

While I was just able to spend time with my parents and brother, it will still be a somber Christmas as we won't be seeing any family. But, S will finally have a day off of work (yay, for retail - sarcasm). And so will I. And here's our plan:

Christmas Eve
7pm Christmas Eve service at church
9pm Yummy, yummy appetizers and goodies
Christmas Day
sleep in (Yay!)
maybe go snowboarding - depending on our energy level
cuddle with the pups
more yummies by the fireplace and a Dexter marathon (yippee-yay!)

Now to make me list of all the yummies to make, grocery shopping and preparation. Yikes! Better get busy.

I'm thinking fondue - which S will hate - but I will love....hmmm, yup, we're having fondue for sure!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails