- Jobs that our society places a lot of value on don't get paid nearly enough. Like teachers, social workers, etc.
- When mean people win.
- My parents moved far, far away to another part of the country right about the time that we moved into the wonderful world of a great adult relationship. Now how are they ever gonna get to see their grandkids?!
- When bad things happen to good people. And when not nice people seem to catch all the breaks.
- How my girlfriend who works for a health care organization doesn't even have maternity leave to be able to stay home after having her first baby. Not even for a few weeks.
- And the one that brought to this here blog today, how I can run marathons for a straight year and not be able to fit into some of my dress pants, but today - after not working out for months and eating fried, greasy bar food and lots of beer those same pants look great.
Sometimes in life there are things that just don't make sense. For example:
Posted by Erin at 8:28 AM