12.17.2008

On the fourth "date" of Christmas....

And the 12 Dates of Christmas continue....

I think we are at Date 4 - which would be 4 calling birds according to the song. Thank goodness we didn't get calling birds - I'm not much of a bird fan. 

Date 4: We spent the weekend in the mountains! Like Courtney said, what better excuse do we need to go snowboarding - especially when the mountains got up to 2 feet of snow in one week! Talk about fresh powder! Woot-woot!

Date 5: A trip to my favorite part of Vail - this one is a secret - only for Seth and I to know. But it was GREAT! I don't know why we took a picture in front of the Vail Kids sign - but we sure thought it was funny!

Date 6: We splurged and went out to dinner at Outback - Seth of course had a HUGE dinner while I just had a nice steak and baked potatoe. Yum!

Date 7: Movie Night on the cough - we watched the Dark Knight, the new Batman movie. Or I watched the movie, and Seth watched the last 1/2 as he fell asleep on the couch for the first 1/2! If anyone knows his dad, I think this is a fair indication of things to come - falling asleep in any situation! 

As I just realized that Christmas is only a week away, we will be doing some "Christmasy" dates in the next week. We have a double date planned with some good friends that should be lots of fun!  

1 comment:

Courtney Hope said...

I am SOOOO jealous.

I, again, just wanted you to know.

I hope you guys had a good Christmas:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails