8.04.2008

MUDD Volleyball

Not only do I support cancer research but I also support the March of Dimes - which provides education and services for women and children - the leading organization for pregnancy and baby health initiatives. 

On Sunday, a group of friends and I played in the MUDD Volleyball tournament to benefit the Rocky Mountain March of Dimes organization. We had a team of 10 that sacrificed sleeping in on Saturday to go out and get dirty! 


Here is a great shot of me and fellow Nebraskan, Steve Greco, showing off our Super Hero belts. We decided it was best to duct tape our shorts on so that we wouldn't loose them in the muddy waters!

And the tough girls of TNT - me, Sally and Nicole - ready to rumble on the courts!



Unfortunately, we didn't stay so clean! But we sure had fun!


Sporting the do-rag on my head! I needed a hat badly - so a hand towel and duct tape made a great solution!
I believe this shot was taken after we had hosed down - and we were still filthy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails