So I'm sitting here today looking at my calendar. It's already June 16th - which means summer is officially underway! And I feel so ill-prepared! I feel like I've been waiting for summer for such a long time, but now that it is here, I have no idea what I want to do with my 11 remaining weekends of the summer fun time! Time to get planning - and organized! So I thought I would create a list of all the fun things that I want to do this summer. I tried doing this for winter, but unfortunately only did about three of the things on the list! And I have a feeling with all the Team in Training functions already planned for the summer, finding time to fit in "me" things might be a bit more challenging. But, here goes:
Things I Want To Do This Summer:
(in no particular order - at least at this point!)
1. Hike a Fourteener - preferably for my birthday!
2. Go camping at least once
3. Share bread, cheese, nutella and wine with friends at the Jazz Concerts at City Park
4. Read and finish at least one book on my must-read list
5. Play golf at least 3 times
6. White water rafting (ok, does it count if we just did this the other weekend?!)
7. Spend an evening relaxing quietly on the hammock
Between training for yet another marathon in October and playing kickball every Thursday evening, I'm not sure when I'm gonna find time to fit everything in that I want to do!