2.12.2008

San Diego Marathon


I'm doing it again! Just to prove how incredibly crazy I am, I guess. A few friends and I have signed up to do the San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon on June 1st.

I will be training again with Team in Training, a division of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. They've asked me to come back for another season to serve as a Team Mentor for which I am honored. So its now my responsibility to encourage others in their training and fundraising efforts, to provide assistance and support where I can, and get everyone in my group across the finish line.

Because of the success of our previous fundraising efforts, we are again hosting the Lucky Leprechaun on March 8th in Downtown Denver. Tickets are $25 and we will have several downtown establishments offering free appetizers and drinks to all participants. It's a great way to meet new people, get a night out on the town, and support a great group of people helping others. All proceeds will be tax deductible and will go to local Rocky Mountain patient services of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails